Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Antarctic Centre - half price for locals in June 08

I've been wanting to go to the Antarctic Centre for ages (mainly because my 5 year old son keeps pestering me about seeing penguins) but the exorbitant (in my opinion, anyway) cost has always made me balk.

BUT! For the month of June 2008 the centre is offering half price admission for local residents, which makes the prospect of a day out much more affordable.

Just take along some proof of your local resident status (power bills with your address, library card, etc) and make the most of the offer. I'll be going along later this month and giving my opinion.

(And just for future reference, the Antarctic Centre's website has a page on it specifically for local special deals - yes, they do have them occasionally!)

No comments: